Driven. Dynamic. Destined for Success.
South Florida is one of the most attractive consumer markets in the nation.
The Miami-Ft. Lauderdale DMA includes Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe counties, it is:
- The 15th largest market in the nation, with 4.8 million total residents
- Growing rapidly in population – 78% faster than the national average
- Growing rapidly in consumer expenditures – 29% faster than the national average. Total current consumer expenditures in the market $65.9 billion
- The 4th largest Hispanic market in the nation, with 2.4 million Hispanics
- South Florida Hispanics have $55 billion in buying power and growing – in the next 5 years Hispanic buying power is projected to grow 23% to $68 billion
- Hispanics account for 51% of the total population (compared to 18% in the U.S.), white non-Hispanics account for 24%, black non-Hispanics account for 21%
- Compared to Hispanics nationally, South Florida Hispanics are affluent, educated and professional
Miami-Dade County is the most powerful county in the southeast U.S.
Compared to any other county in the southeast U.S. , Miami-Dade has:
- The largest population
- The highest consumer spending
- The most households with incomes of $100,000+
- The most homes valued at $500,000+ and $1 million+
Miami: A global hub
Widely considered one of the country’s most important financial centers, Miami is a major center for commerce, banking and international trade. Its proximity to Latin America and the Caribbean have earned it a reputation as the Gateway to the Americas, home to scores of international companies and Latin American corporate headquarters.